Along with learning the key concepts of AWS, the best practices, and how to troubleshoot, we will also teach you Identity and Access Management (iAM), Amazon storage systems, how to use identity framework for authentication, using ElastiCache for application scalability.
Read more about this course below.
Now includes complimentary On Demand content:
- Vendor certified video content
- Technical and Instructor support
- Searchable course content
- + 3-months Lab access
- Bonus content now included: 100+ Authorized AWS
on demand digital videos
In this course, you learn how to use the AWS SDK to develop secure and scalable cloud applications. Explore how to interact with AWS using code and also learn about key concepts, best practices, and troubleshooting tips.
This course is designed to teach you how to:
- Interact with AWS services and develop solutions by using the AWS SDK
- Use AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM) for service authentication
- Use Amazon Simple Storage Service (Amazon S3) and Amazon DynamoDB as data stores
- Integrate applications and data by using AWS Lambda, Amazon API Gateway, Amazon Simple Queue Service (Amazon SQS), Amazon Simple Notification Service (Amazon SNS), and AWS Step Functions
- Use Amazon ElastiCache to improve application scalability
- Develop Secure Solutions
Who Can Benefit
This course is intended for:
- Intermediate-level software developers
We recommend that attendees of this course have the following prerequisites:
- In-depth knowledge of at least one high-level programming language (Java, C#, or Python)
- Working knowledge of core AWS services and public cloud implementation
- Take this skills assessment to see if you have the required knowledge to skip AWS Technical Essentials, the first course in the AWS technical training path: https://www.exitcertified.com/training-resources/skills-assessments/aws-skills-assessment
This course is delivered through a mix of:
- Classroom training
- Hands-on labs
This course covers the following concepts:
- Introduction to AWS
- Introduction to Developing on AWS
- Introduction to AWS Identity and Access Management
- Developing Storage Solutions with Amazon S3
- Developing Flexible NoSQL Solutions with Amazon DynamoDB
- Developing Solutions with AWS Lambda
- Developing Solutions with Amazon API Gateway
- Developing Solutions with Amazon SQS and Amazon SNS
- Developing Event-Driven Solutions with AWS Step Functions
- Caching Information for Scalability
- Developing Secure Solutions
- Developing Applications
When can I access my On Demand training?
Upon attending day-1 of your instructor-led training, students are sent an email with instructions on how to access the complimentary AWS On Demand Training.
How long can I access my AWS On Demand training course?
All ExitCertified On Demand training courses come with 1-year access to vendor authorized video content and course books. Hands-on lab access for AWS courses is 3-months.
Bill is a knowledgeable instructor who knows AWS. He is an excellent communicator who leverages his years of experience to effectively convey AWS topics to his students.
Great instructor. He went and even tailored the content according/suiting to our needs and what helps us.
loved the qwiklabs, Ken was great at reorganizing content to meet my learning objectives. His extensive knowledge was an incredible asset to me when asking questions and will get me to encourage this training to others.
Ken was a fantastic instructor. Presented the material very clearly. He added lots of additional demos of various aws service that really added to the course and my understanding of the material.
Great course, very detailed and connects information very well. Labs and resources are super helpful, and the instructor does a great job conveying the information and answering questions.
Authorized training from ExitCertified is created and maintained by the vendor who also creates the certification exams. While it may not be a requirement of certification to attend a vendor-authorized training class, doing so will put you in the best position to successfully complete the related exams. Start training and begin working towards one of the following certifications today.
Browse the suggested follow-on courses below and continue your training journey. We offer training in various learning formats, from instructor-led to virtual, so you can choose what works best for you. Get started by selecting a course to learn more.
12 options available
May 12, 2021 – May 14, 2021 (3 days) GTR
Jun 2, 2021 – Jun 4, 2021 (3 days) GTR
Jun 16, 2021 – Jun 18, 2021 (3 days)
Jun 28, 2021 – Jun 30, 2021 (3 days) GTR
Jul 14, 2021 – Jul 16, 2021 (3 days)
Jul 21, 2021 – Jul 23, 2021 (3 days) GTR
Aug 2, 2021 – Aug 4, 2021 (3 days) GTR
Aug 11, 2021 – Aug 13, 2021 (3 days)
Aug 25, 2021 – Aug 27, 2021 (3 days) GTR
Aug 30, 2021 – Sep 1, 2021 (3 days) GTR
Sep 15, 2021 – Sep 17, 2021 (3 days) GTR
Sep 22, 2021 – Sep 24, 2021 (3 days) GTR